Position: SAP Security Consultant
No of yrs of exp: 4-6 yrs
Location: Gurgaon, India
Employer: One of the largest SAP users in the world
Minimum Security Exp: 3-4 yrs
Brief Job Description
- Provides backend support for SAP Governance Risk and Compliance (GRC) Access Control suite One company’s solution, primarily Risk Analysis and Remediation Calibrator (CC) and Super-user Privilege Management (FF)
- Supports SBU and SAP control and security analysis and administration.
- Specific responsibilities include CC and FF user and role assessments and mitigations, creation and distribution of reports, and application maintenance.
- Proactively engages in automating and streamlining of security and control processes. Person will perform analysis of security and controls for Company’s, its subsidiaries, and JVs.
- Participates in SAP SOX configuration testing and audit related testing.
- Assists with the maintenance and updating of the DSAP Risk and Control Database in addition to other DSAP Lotus Notes Catalog databases.
- Researches complex SAP risks and controls utilizing SAP, Excel, and Access software, summarizes and reports findings, and recommends solutions.
- Aligns with Security and Controls Team and contributes to accomplishment of team COTs and delivery of superior products.
Assumes responsibility for continuous personal development of SAP and office automation software technical, risk and control, and project management skill-sets.
Qualification : Engg Degree or any graduation
Pls revert to firstname.lastname@example.org for clarifications/resumes